Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. So did they announce when/if the PC port comes (I thought I heard it will, but no when). I am not touching the game until then because I know it's going to be a 24FPS game on console. At least have a next-gen console port ready by the end of the year.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I am not touching the game until then because I know it's going to be a 24FPS game on console.
    Cinema quality?

No, I don't think there's been any confirmation on when a PC port is coming.

3. Yeah, it'll be as enjoyable as watching Plan 9 From Outer Space

4. Well, Plan 9 BECAME enjoyable when MST3K showed it.

I think I'm going to wait for a PC/next-gen port as well.

5. Rockstar are so weird. Why give us PC versions of Max Payne 3 an LA Noire but no port of RDR or GTAV?

6. Because PC gamers are all thieving bastards?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. I'll buy GTV on PC.

If it never gets ported I guess I'll never play it

8. The PC port probably won't be released until ~6 months after the console version. That's how they've been doing it for the last few years, anyway.

9. I'm fine with that. GTA IV all moded out is maybe the best looking game that's out right now. I can't go from that to 720p.

I can wait six months though. I do that fucking anyway with almost every game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So did they announce when/if the PC port comes (I thought I heard it will, but no when). I am not touching the game until then because I know it's going to be a 24FPS game on console. At least have a next-gen console port ready by the end of the year.
    for 3d right