Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. Honestly, I'm just kind of done with the 360. Love the controller, but everything else? Over it. It helps that I've never had a problem with the PS3 pad once I got the trigger adjusters in place.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    360 because PS3 controller sucks for aiming the weapons (controller is too small), much as I love the PS3

I guess having Nintendo Thumb kind of helps on the DS3, IMO the biggest problem it has is the crappy triggers and the crappy analog dead zone but whatevs I can deal with it myself

3. I'm the only one that thinks the PS controller is perfect...
    Boo, Hiss.

I like it.

5. I wonder if this will be my first sandbox game since San Andreas that I don't get tired of a third of the way in and then finish it five years later? GTAIV was so slow to get really good.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. leaked video footage of the game is starting to make its way out there and it's lookin' pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good

7. Waiting on PC version. Put away my 360, and only use PS3 for blu rays.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. I dont get the controlaphobia that affects some people. Sure some controllers may be more comfortable for some vs others, but I hear on a daily basis that some people just cant use a ps3 or 360 controller. Wtf man, they arent completely opposite in every way. Maybe it is because I started gaming on Pong and have used dozens of different controllers over the years. Not a big deal to me.

9. I don't get it either.

I prefer the 360 version because every Rockstar game has been better on 360. We'll see when the reviews drop though.