Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    A European city would be interesting.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You can buy a lot in Mexico City with a US $5 bill.
    Not as much as you can buy in Bangkok.

True. But then it would be Grand Theft Elephant.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'd say expect 'Breaking Bad: The Game" out of it.
    I could be ok with this. Joe Everyman has something come up, has to do something he'd never think he'd do to make money, shit goes from there.

Los Angeles. Epic fail.

6. A bit less exciting after LA Noire, but I otherwise have no problem with that.

7. Well hooray for reruns. LA has been done, done, and done some more. I wasn't thrilled with the return to NY for GTAIV, and this is just another retread.

The reason San Andreas is my favorite of the lot is because it was three cities with their own personality plus surrounding countryside, mountain, village, desert, etc. The star of and GTA is the world, and San Andreas had the best world by far. It's been backward steps ever since.

The one hope I've got for GTAV is that LA has some amazing surrounding countryside- mountains, ocean, etc. I'm really hoping they take advantage of this, but we'll see.

James

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Los Angeles. Epic fail.
    If they give it the quality of story from Vice City and the more open world design from San Andreas I'm ok with it.

San Andreas with a better cast and GTA IV graphics would have been incredible.

9. Anyone who thought they would set the game outside the US evidently hasn't been paying attention - the series is rooted in American culture and has been from day one (with the obvious exception of the London expansion pack for GTA1). And in the US, well, there's NYC and LA and everything else.

10. they also need to scale back exactly how much stuff you can do in it by just a pinch, and yeah a game set in san andreas will be pretty awesome