Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. GTA V San Andreas. They also used like someone said the LA Noire landscape and just updated the buildings.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. It looks awesome. Clearly more than just the city (mountains, Palm Springs-esque area) and the NPCs look like they do even more than in GTA4.

There's not much there. It's definitely Los Angeles, so that rumor was accurate. Other than that, I couldn't get much insight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    It's basically GTA:SA again, which is good
    But it's totally not, beyond the Los Santos setting. It doesn't have that 90s Boys n the Hood vibe at all.

The specific movie influences in this series are getting less obvious. The 70s-ish soundtrack was an interesting touch to the trailer, I wonder if that's going to be reflected in the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It doesn't have that 90s Boys n the Hood vibe at all.
    Thank God for that.

One thing that did strike me is the amount of color in the trailer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    They also used like someone said the LA Noire landscape and just updated the buildings.
    I'm pretty sure you just made that up right now.

7. If the 4chan spoilers are to be believed:

The protagonist is hispanic and is named Adrian
    It takes place in San Andreas 2012
    You start out in Los Santos in your rivals turf, you’ve just been beaten up and robbed
    Multiplayer is featured again. Some new modes, such as co-op story as well as 32 player matches for consoles, and 64 for PC.
    PC will come out at launch, being ported by Rockstar Leeds
    Gang turf wars will be back.
    The timeline continues from GTA IV, Niko is mentioned, although his fate is unclear.
    Car Modding is back.
    There are 9 radio stations.
    Military has returned with a 6 star wanted level, except that it’s called the national guard.
    The cover system is updated.
    The moral choices shown in GTA IV are back, this time they have more of an impact.
    More Girlfriends
    Parachutes
    Fun cheats make a return as well.

8. Hopefully this controls more like red dead, because 4's controls are fucking retarded.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. If they still make me mash a button to run I am out. That is seriously a dealbreaker.

10. Also lol at the PC version coming out at the same time as console.