Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8191939495969799109 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. And this must be where Online Heists have been hiding behind.

2. This game is too big to merit a replay, let alone a re-buy, any time soon. Not really blown away by the upgrade either. But I'll probably pick it up on Steam at some point when it's cheap.

Fuck you, Rockstar.

4. Or you could, you know, buy it on your superior system with no games that you continue to lord over everybody in the XBONE thread.

Just a thought.

Like buying a One, that would send the wrong message on where the industry should head. I don't share your impatience. I've waited however long already; I can wait two more months to do the right thing.

6. It's cute that you think your one purchase among the torrent of starving next gen gamers matters.

What can I say? I'm old fashioned. I still vote too.

8. "Torrent" is a good word choice there.

The only reason I might be interested in a PC version is modded difficulty. I never finished it on PS3 because the missions are mostly dull and challengeless. It's a shame because the world design is amazing.

10. I've been goofing around looking for UFO parts and holdng up convenience stores. I'm sort of doing the missions here and there.

The PS3 version is good enough for now. The PC version will just be the PS4 game with a little better performance, so I'll just wait until mods come out for it.
    Last edited by gamevet; 12 Sep 2014 at 05:54 PM.