Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 82929495969798100 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. the delay is probably so they can encrypt the shit out of the assets used in the game to make modifications impossible, because Shark Cards

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    "Torrent" is a good word choice there.
    Exactly. Free PC version could hurt holiday sales. Don't really blame them, and a couple more months for a port of a game everyone has already played hardly seems like a big deal.

3. So I recently acquired this, lol late to the party. Anyone out there still rock this on PS3?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

There will be upgrade bonuses intended for people that double-dip on this. I guess I need to Red Box the PS3 version pretty soon just to create a character.

5. upgrade bonuses: in

heists: lol

6. As I recall, this was always a great looking game, but it's really impressive the details in the new version. I see why it was a 4 hour install. The lighting and reflections, draw distance, population and detail of objects have all been updated and look awesome. It was also nice to be able to bring my online character from Xbox 360 over to PS4! Didn't think that would have worked, but now I'm right where I left off (level 5 lol) but it combined my money from then and the preorder so I have over $2 million now to "start".

First person mode actually works in this game, I was a little skeptical. I now use it about 40% of the time, but especially for shooting. It can be a little difficult to stay focused when driving in first person just because I like to bob and weave through traffic like an insane person, and when you hit something the view goes wild (naturally). It's definitely a cool feature, though. Load times are still present but don't seem nearly as drastic as before, online works great, and otherwise it's still GTA5 which is a good thing.

Little video of a fun sequence, starts at 0:11

7. That was fun to watch.

8. Third-person in cars. First-person on foot and on bikes.

This was money well spent.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    So I recently acquired this, lol late to the party. Anyone out there still rock this on PS3?
    I still mess around with the PS3 version. I've never got around to finishing the campaign.

I've been meaning to play the online portion of this game, but have never got around to doing so.

Would anybody be willing to loan me the PS3 version for a couple days if I pay shipping both ways? I just want to create a character to get the bonus content when the PC version is released.