Thread: So WTF is this gay sound that plays when a page loads and why has nobody else complained about it.

1. Yield So WTF is this gay sound that plays when a page loads and why has nobody else complained about it.

Happens in Firefox and Chrome. I only have a few extensions installed in Chrome, but it happens with all disabled. Started maybe a week ago. Haven't heard it anywhere else.

I now have to turn my speakers off to browse TNL. Psychological warfare? You won't break me.

It's me trying to hit you up on chat.

3. Oh, snap. It actually was.

I'm on We Mean Business - No Chat Bar, so I didn't see it.

4. Apologies, then, for a semi-non-issue. Mayhap we could disable that sound for people using No Chat Bar? If not, I'll live. Thanks.

5. It shouldn't play a sound at all in the No Chat Bar skin. Maybe I copied in some code by accident. For now, go into another skin and set the option for no sound for new messages, then go back to the skin you were using. That might work.

6. Problem solved. I removed the offending code.

Does using no chat bar keep you logged out of chat? I feel like it doesn't, but it really should.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I don't have long chats usually but it's something that helps if I need to get ahold of someone quick. Plus the sexually charged messages I received are outrageous!

9. It should work as advertised now. If there is an issue, just post about it here or send me a PM.

10. At the top of the chat window when you're talking to someone there are options for video chat and file transfers as well. I miss the player-vs.-player games on the old tool bar, though.