Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is There To Do in St. Louis, MO?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It has a glass elevator!
    Is there where black people can move up and down in business but not side to side? Now, I see why you're still a dog catcher.

2. Any girl who can't like the blues isn't worth it.

And Yoshi cheeks is from the south. When he says the girl he's dating wouldn't like it he really means he has no idea whats happening with the sport of hockey in general and what is that slick white stuff on the floor and why do the players have butterknives strapped to their feet?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Any girl who can't like the blues isn't worth it.

And Yoshi cheeks is from the south. When he says the girl he's dating wouldn't like it he really means he has no idea whats happening with the sport of hockey in general and what is that slick white stuff on the floor and why do the players have butterknives strapped to their feet?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'm glad I live in the south were I can live blissfully away from mainstream sports and write off most SEC teams as white trash garbage.

Trust me, I'm NOT driving 8 hours to take anyone to a sporting event of any kind. The whole team would have to be nude women, with massive tits. Or tank polo. Maybe some combination of both.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 28 Oct 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Any girl who can't like the blues isn't worth it.

I know what ice is, shit head. Memphis has a hockey rink. I've skated on it. And I've seen the mighty ducks, so =P

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I know what ice is, shit head. Memphis has a hockey rink. I've skated on it. And I've seen the mighty ducks, so =P
    The Ducks got rid of the "Mighty" part a few seasons ago. I know you don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    most SEC teams as white trash garbage.
    I think Yoshi will agree with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Trust me.
    I don't.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. He's saying that he watched the movie, dumbass.

And if this girl is into vintage records and clothes I don't see how she could possibly not be into seeing some live blues.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    And if this girl is into vintage records and clothes I don't see how she could possibly not be into seeing some live blues.
    it happens.

I don't get it either

I'll take her to the electric train outlet

http://electrictrainoutlet.com