Thread: Death Valley

1. Death Valley

So how does Walking Dead get a thread and not Death Valley? This show came out of nowhere and is just pure fun every week. That it's somehow on MTV is a bit odd, but whatever. I'll take my entertainment wherever it lands.

Plot synopsis for those who don't know what I'm talking about- Cops plus humor plus an outbreak of zombies, vampires, and werewolves in LA. The Undead Task Force keeps a lid on the situation by killing zombies and trying to keep the vampires (undead douchebags) and werewolves. A camera crew follows them along, although in there are still subplots that the crew wouldn't be along for so it's not 100% documentary-style.

So anyway, I can't be the only one enjoying this.

James

2. I watched the first episode and thought it was alright. Forgot about it pretty quickly.

3. We've got page after page of people complaining about Walking Dead. Death Valley is getting a little better every week, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it in a "dumb entertainment" kind of way. It's more fun to talk about something that's solidly entertaining than tedious and dull, so I figured it was worth starting the thread.

James

4. Having good times with this show as well. Captain is awesome lol

5. How does The Walking Dead thread get 602 replies and this 3? Is it that much more entertaining to bitch about a boring show than to enjoy something that's actually entertaining?

Can't wait for season 2. This was just made of pure fun. Plus gore.

James

6. I saw something in your first post about MTV. That may be the Answer you're looking for.

7. Saw a trailer for this, looked forgettable and only slightly painful. I'll never watch it.

8. TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. MTV sucks. Death Valley is a load of fun. PARADOX!!!!!!

James