Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Young Adult: new Charlize Theron movie

Just looks like a pillow. I can't even make it look like a penis if I tried. That's a really weird thing to see.

I like Wes Anderson =[

I like Patton Oswalt!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. So do I, but I feel Jason Reitman is below Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright, and even *gasp* Jared Hess on the list of quirky, nerd comedies.

3. I like Jason Reitman, but it's become clear all too quickly that if you've seen him in one of his movies, you've seen him in all of his movies. Yawn.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Come on, Jason Reitman is where he is today because of his dad. Now, he's proved he is capable, but if you wanna be a director, you can do a lot worse than originating as the sperm of one of the top producers in Hollywood.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    So do I, but I feel Jason Reitman is below Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright, and even *gasp* Jared Hess on the list of quirky, nerd comedies.
    Why would you even feel the need to list him with such directors when only Juno falls under that category and A. Sucks and B. Was only nerdy & quirky because Diablo Cody is the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I like Jason Reitman, but it's become clear all too quickly that if you've seen him in one of his movies, you've seen him in all of his movies. Yawn.
    Wait, what?

6. Wait, nevermind. I was thinking of someone else.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Saw this, it was really good and quite sad - Reitman and Cody's best work by far imo. Charlize Theron is tremendous in the role. She should be at least nominated for an Oscar.