View Poll Results: Who will die first?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Razor Ramon

15 78.95%
  • Josh

4 21.05%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Bite it First? Place Your Bets!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    lol.

This is just between me and Josh over a conversation we had earlier that day. You can have an opinion if you want.
    I know. I was j/k

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I eat well. I make my own meals and pay attention to what goes into it. Josh is just a vegetarian not even by choice.
    It's really the motorcycle that cinches it.

does anyone know anything about restoring old bikes? I have one that I'm trying to decide whether to restore or buy something new. I know this is off-topic.

If you are going to do the work yourself, restore it. If you were going to pay someone else for the work, don't, just buy a new one.

5. I thought lesbos were good with motorcycles.

6. Quote Originally Posted by allisonbrie View Post
    does anyone know anything about restoring old bikes? I have one that I'm trying to decide whether to restore or buy something new. I know this is off-topic.
    Check this out, it should help.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. There's a car thread for that. It should be in the first page of Sound Off and motor bicycles are included.

8. If Allison is the brunette girl she should stick around. This place is hella cocks lately.

Razor, because it sounds like he will catch all of the STDs, and being in NYC, will either get hit by a bus or an SUV full of midwestern tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by allisonbrie View Post
    Buy one that's already done. The restoration will cost 5x more than the restored bike, and you won't be able to sell it for any more money. Let someone else take the hit.

10. Is it too much to hope for a murder/suicide in this contest?