View Poll Results: How Much Have You Borrowed?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0-$500

15 50.00%
  • $501-$1500

5 16.67%
  • $1501-$2500

5 16.67%
  • $2500 or more

1 3.33%
  • Neither a lender nore borrower be

4 13.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Money You've Owed Someone?

I borrowed $400 from my mom when the Saturn surprise launched. I think that's it. I paid her back before the original date. What can I say; it was an emergency.

That's pretty hilarious, and yet unsurprising.

Several years back my car had died and I was saving my pennies to get a new one. I was going to get an econo shitbox but my wife saw a car I had mentioned always wanting but wasn't serious about buying: a red 1991 RX-7. I checked it out, new paint, new engine, $5000. The price was too low for a loan (the bank said I was approved but the minimum was $9000 or so) and it was more cash than I had saved. Talked the guy down $500, got him to front me the extra $200 for taxes, and borrowed $500 from a bud. I paid them back within a couple of weeks, iirc.

3. I despise both borrowing and lending money. I try never to do it. I'm sure I've had to borrow dough from my mom when I was younger, like the time when some random assholes went tire slashing in my neighborhood and I didn't have the money to replace them. And I'm also sure I paid very little of it back, but now I help her out with her bills, so it's all good.

I once owed a few grand on a credit card, but I've since paid it off. I'm pretty much debt free these days, nigga.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I just don't pay bills if I don't have the money.

5. I borrow all the time and never pay it back. If someone has a problem with it, fuck 'em! Shouldn't have lent me the money.

6. That's a fucked up attitude to have Doc.
    Granted, very few people ever pay back what they borrow, but what kind of psychotic person borrows it with the intention of never paying it back? That's fucked!
    Or the people that say, "Hey, buy this stuff and I'll repay you" and then never do.
    There's a level of hell dedicated just to those assholes.

7. Whatever. Go cry to your God about it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Whatever. Go cry to your God about it.
    The Burger King will be very upset at him.

9. FUCK YOU DIFF. YES I MAY BE OVERWEIGHT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I EAT FUCKING FAST FOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY. DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HALF PUERTO RICAN AND A JERSEY BOY YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT? COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE!

10. $10, whenever I go to cash-only restaurants with friends because I never carry cash on me.