Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to Build a Desktop

1. Witcher 2 is $15 on Amazon today, I'll buy it and tell you how I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yeah, it runs great on high, but I want ultra. So if the 460 can't do it, what card can.
    Maybe one of the $600 ones. Don't worry about it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I WILL WORRY!

Games get made with stupid requirements for the highest setting all the time. Playing the old games at amazing resolutions like 2 years later when you buy new parts is half the fun.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Which is exactly what I went back and did. Then threw up when I played Mass Effect 1.

6. So what two year old games should I get? I like RPGs, adventure games, and racing. I have Witcher 2, Arcania, Neverwinter Nights Complete, and Left 4 Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Keyboard: I use a G15, it's backlit, but orange.
    Mouse: Yoshi and I use a G500, it's wired, and pretty long.
    Indeed. This is my keyboard. It's back lit in white.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So what two year old games should I get? I like RPGs, adventure games, and racing. I have Witcher 2, Arcania, Neverwinter Nights Complete, and Left 4 Dead.
    Get Arkham Asylum cheap, Trackmania United Forever (Or Nations, I forget which one is the pay one), as for an RPG, I don't know, all I played on PC for the longest time was WoW. Funny how after I stop playing that and start to play more games I need a better system.

9. The mouse isn't THAT long...but I like it. For a keyboard, I ordered the G510 from Newegg.

10. I already own Arkham Asylum on three different platforms. It would have to be really REALLY cheap for me to get it again. I do want Trackmania. I'm sure Steam will have some kind of Easter sale or something. I forgot to take advantage of the Amazon sale so I missed Dungeon Defenders. argh.