Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza

1. Are we really having the pizza argument again?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. It's like every 6-8 months their cycles all sync up and somehow it has to be all out war again for PIZZA SUPREMACY!.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I didn't even make the thread to discuss pizza. I only made it to post a picture of a MORTAL KOMBAT PIZZA

4. You provided the crack in the wall for it to slip through. IT IS UNDYING!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I have had a variety of pizza experiences on either coast, comprising a wide spectrum of quality! The individual restaurant is much more important than the geographical location! Test your might!
    This is true to an extent. A lot of people will come to New York, eat at a mediocre pizza place (as most pizza places in New York are) and tell you New York pizza is mediocre. Every Lebanese guy that moves to the city opens a bad Pizza place with a rack of lamb meat spinning in the back corner, and there's practically one on every corner. And of course there are some pretty great pizza places elsewhere.

I will say that the average pizza quality in California and down south is pretty dismal, though. What people will tell me is great pizza there will be like a C- at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    A lot of places in the Philadelphia suburbs have pretty good pizza. When I was living in Upper Darby, there was a bunch of pizza places within a 2 mile radius.
    This is totally true. I think Philly suburbs have better pizza than Philly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This is totally true. I think Philly suburbs have better pizza than Philly.
    yup.

Cheesesteaks too.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Hey guys, what temperature should steak be cooked to?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

And people complain about my threads oh the pizza?

9. Quality of ingredients is a big thing, I made a pizza with fancy mozzarella and it was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Hey guys, what temperature should steak be cooked to?
    Room temperature.