Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza

Pizza

Why even post this thread? Everything that everyone else has ever enjoyed is obviously inferior, and thus, not worth talking about.

3. I have had a variety of pizza experiences on either coast, comprising a wide spectrum of quality! The individual restaurant is much more important than the geographical location! Test your might!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I have had a variety of pizza experiences on either coast, comprising a wide spectrum of quality! The individual restaurant is much more important than the geographical location! Test your might!
    also: i've had lots of pizza in many places. One of my favorite spots was actually in Miami.

But the BEST pizza i've had has always been in NY or Italy.

5. There's just something in that New York water, YA KNOW?

/kills self

The water likely has an effect, but no, it's because the talented pizza makers are in new york.

I think people grow accustomed to things and think they are the best, even though they might actually taste like shit.

I used to know a stupid bitch that grew up on the Florida coast that wouldn't eat fish from anywhere because she thought it was all horrible. It had to fresh and from the Florida coast. Native Mississippi lake fish would not do. Frozen fish shipped from the north east coast, would not do. Shipped that day from the east coast, 30$ fish, would not do. She *knew* that fresh fish from the Florida coast was the best. Because that is what she had growing up.

She was a horrible cunt, and we'd go to local catfish places just so she would stay home and we wouldn't have to eat with her.

Hell, we'd tell her we were going to captain ds, and then go eat BBQ just so she would stay home.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 09 Nov 2011 at 08:17 PM.

8. Best pizza experience I ever had was in Savannah, GA. Vinnie Van Go-Go's. Slices the size of a terrier, top quality everything, bike delivery and located right next to a nice park square.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Strangely enough, the best pizza on Earth is in a dodgy part of Dallas. Campisi's Egyptian Restaurant. A true orgasm in your mouth experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The water likely has an effect
    don't worry, it doesn't.