Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Moderators Duties, Ethics, and Responsibilities Q and A thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'm actually curious what the EVERYTHING she'll follow through and do is. I'll bet it has something to do with going to the police.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boilrabbit.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	63627
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I just missed a pretty spectacular meltdown, didn't I?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Nick I'm on a German Proxy, my Eminem videos are deleted and I'm not allowed into TNL. I'd like an explanation?

4. Do you want help via PM or here? I already replied a couple of times to your PMs just now.

Your account is in good standing. None of your IPs are blocked, and for God's sake, could you please tell me WHERE these videos were already? Were they in a thread (which thread?), on a user's wall (which profiles?), in the media section, in blog comments, in CMS comments? Where should I start looking? You have to be specific, because there is nothing unusual about your account.

5. He's trolling you - and us all

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Do you want help via PM or here? I already replied a couple of times to your PMs just now.Your account is in good standing. None of your IPs are blocked, and for God's sake, could you please tell me WHERE these videos were already? Were they in a thread (which thread?), on a user's wall (which profiles?), in the media section, in blog comments, in CMS comments? Where should I start looking? You have to be specific, because there is nothing unusual about your account.
    Either is fine, nothing was going thru anywhere. I don't know what CMS means? I need my Slim Shady videos.

7. Korian, in your PMs, you said all your videos were gone, but I just saw a bunch of them in different places. As for Eminem, there an Eminem video you posted here: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...ath-2.0-thread. Do you not see any of these?

Also - again - you have to give details when you have a problem. When you say you aren't allowed into TNL and have to use a proxy, tell me what you see when you try to access the site without a proxy.
    • Do you see an error message? If so, what are the exact words?
    • Is this only for the forums, or are the reviews and previews affected as well?
    • Are you able to log in or do you just get a blank page? (The CMS is the news page. My mistake using that term.)
    See what I'm getting at? Details. (The CMS is the news page. My mistake using that term.)
    Last edited by Nick; 17 Nov 2011 at 12:49 AM.

It says TNL server is down, my cell was hacked. I dunno anymore? Proxy let me in.
    Last edited by Korian; 17 Nov 2011 at 12:54 AM.

9. If the TNL server were down, a proxy wouldn't work. Maybe the page is just timing out? And, yeah, did you see the videos in that thread I linked?

10. Yep, you are trolling, I guess:

Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    /Users/admin/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-11-16 at 11.20.53 PM.pngThis what I see or don't see.