Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Moderators Duties, Ethics, and Responsibilities Q and A thread.

The Official Moderators Duties, Ethics, and Responsibilities Q and A thread.

I have contacted numerous moderators that are online, but never get a response. What is the best way to reach one?
    Last edited by Korian; 26 Nov 2011 at 01:59 AM.

Call them out for a gunfight at high noon, then they have to come.

Chux was the only mod that responded, but is there a protocol for dealing with situations? Or do these questions go ignored?

4. It's not so much the questions as it is the inquisitor.

Nick has a set of rules on the mod board and some have gotten reamed for miscounduct. I don't know if I still have a copy from the former mod who leaked me one but it might have changed? SSJN even if I have personal issues with you being a professional I would still request your inquiries.
    Last edited by Korian; 11 Nov 2011 at 01:16 AM.

6. You'd do better to respect them instead of request them. He's like that pretentious band who thinks they should be the headliner and then acts all snotty because they're playing second fiddle to the big show: he don't do requests.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Chux was the only mod that responded, but is there a protocol for dealing with situations? Or do these questions go ignored?
    Report the post, we'll get an email and deal with it as we see fit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Report the post, we'll get an email and deal with it as we see fit.
    Pretty much this. I leave my browser open all the time, 90% of me being online on TNL is when I'm either not at home or doing something else. I think it also shows me as online when I'm browsing with my phone.

9. This Is A Serious Matter.

10. Do you really have a question about ethics, or do you just want to know how to reach a moderator? The moderator guidelines are here: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/faq...oderator_rules. If you have a specific question on rules, you can send me a PM. If you have an issue with a post, as stated above, report it using the button adjacent to the post.

Moderators should reply if they are asked a question and they think no one else got to it first, but if you don't get a timely response, send me a PM and I'll try to answer the question.
    Last edited by Nick; 10 Nov 2011 at 05:36 PM.