Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: The Official Moderators Duties, Ethics, and Responsibilities Q and A thread.

No password Mike. Razor this is not ban worthy I'm unable to create new threads with bb. I thought Nick drank the Cool Aid, guess I was wrong? This is an informative thread, Nick IGN goes through, Firefox won't let me thru. I can't keep using proxies as there are too many Hispanic Pop up Ads as I switched to a Mexican proxy. I'm the IT guy running the network so I should be able to fix it? Is this a sign from God?
    Last edited by Korian; 18 Nov 2011 at 11:32 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I can't keep using proxies as there are too many Hispanic Pop up Ads as I switched to a Mexican proxy.
    This is incredible.

It is with all these Mac experts nobody has any ideas? I'll talk to some pros in the game and see if they can help me. I should have stuck with Linux.
    Last edited by Korian; 18 Nov 2011 at 11:46 PM.

4. 1) Why proxies?

2) Are you on some old version of OS X, like 10.4 or something?

Shut up, all of you, I know.

5. See this bit was funny. The rest has been shit though. Up the ratio, get more cast members.

6. You shouldn't be allowed to make threads. End of discussion.

I have some good news after dumping my cache I'm able to log on but still no video images. EDIT - I found that even though I run IT for the WI-FI OPENDNS is blocking my videos, gotta fix that or there will be no more Eminem videos.
    Last edited by Korian; 26 Nov 2011 at 02:02 AM.

8. Ok I think this thread has run it's course. If you have any more questions or issues, feel free to PM Nick or any of the other mods/admins.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL