Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoophilia Leads to Cancer

1. Zoophilia Leads to Cancer

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1088874.html

If you're searching for a reason not to have sex with animals, add this to the list: It could give you penis cancer, according to a new study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

The authors found that men who have had sex with animals were twice as likely to develop penile cancer as those who stick with their own kind.

Lead author Stenio de Cassio Zequi, a urologist in Sao Paulo, gave Live Science his theory explaining the increased risk.

"We think that the intense and long-term SWA [sex with animals] practice could produce micro-traumas in the human penile tissue," Zequi said. "The genital mucus membranes of animals could have different characteristics from human genitalia, and the animals' secretions are probably different from human fluids. Perhaps animal tissues are less soft than ours, and non-human secretions would be toxic for us."

A female member of Equality For All, a pro-zoophilia group, told The Huffington Post that the results of the study should prompt people to take precautions, like using a condom, when having sex with animals, but she said it likely would not deter diehard zoophiles.

"Expecting people who truly love animals to give up their sexuality and nature just because of some physical dangers would be as absurd as expecting gays to become straight because of AIDS," Sallie Graves wrote in an email.
    lol

Those last two paragraphs, wow.

3. Fuck

4. A female member of Equality For All, a pro-zoophilia group, told The Huffington Post that the results of the study should prompt people to take precautions, like using a condom, when having sex with animals, but she said it likely would not deter diehard zoophiles.

"Expecting people who truly love animals to give up their sexuality and nature just because of some physical dangers would be as absurd as expecting gays to become straight because of AIDS," Sallie Graves wrote in an email.
    I hate people.

5. I think if you can make a monkey hot for it, you should be ok.

Like, you're fingering a chimp and it starts moaning and rolling its eyes back.

That's allowed.
    Boo, Hiss.

Thanks, Chappelle.

Is it time to find the forum about fucking dogs again? I think it is!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Canine cunny

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Thanks, Chappelle.
    "You know how long it took me to train this monkey to suck my dick without peeling it?"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Thanks, Chappelle.

Is it time to find the forum about fucking dogs again? I think it is!
    Does he have a bit about that? I've only seen his show in random situations.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. This is bullshit. Dudes in Colombia have been gettin' down in the donkey brown for centuries! No problem!

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-t...-the-caribbean

You can thank me later.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 15 Nov 2011 at 08:21 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt