Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shopping Season

1. Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    I doubt it. Looking around their site they didn't have many bras with any sort of prints. They'll probably be all beige.
    They sent me the names/styles of the bras and none of them are beige and they are all cute. This is exiting! Recommend!
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

2. I always thought you got yours custom made.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Tell her to get off of your PS3 and get back to the kitchen. There are sandwiches to be made.
    You're looking at this wrong. Once the sandwiches are made, there is still time that could be used to interfere with my ability to play games or watch football. Tying up that time with Skyrim protects my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I always thought you got yours custom made.
    From the skin of her enemies.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

There is some awesome stuff coming out this Friday at your local independent record store. Check it out...

6. That's right next to the Arcade, right? Across the street from Used Books?

7. So far I've gotten 8GB of laptop RAM for $15. Not finding much but there isn't much that I need. Anyone get a TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    That's right next to the Arcade, right? Across the street from Used Books?
    Any city worth a fuck has one. There are still hundreds and hundreds of active record stores in the US. Recordstoreday.com should be able to help you find yours.

9. Oh, we have one or two. I think they're kinda famous, like the House of Guitars?

10. I was tempted by $109 Wii systems, but they're blue and don't play GC games, so I passed.