Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holiday Shopping Season

1. Amazon's Black Friday deals aren't really blowing my skirt up. Or maybe it's just that my pile of shame has finally reached max capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I bought my gf a tshirt of a trex barfing a rainbow on threadless. They have a ton of T's for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Amazon's Black Friday deals aren't really blowing my skirt up. Or maybe it's just that my pile of shame has finally reached max capacity.
    I feel your pain. I'm seriously considering going through my shit and selling all the non-AAA games that I haven't gotten around to opening from previous christmas sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I bought my gf a tshirt of a trex barfing a rainbow on threadless. They have a ton of T's for $10.
    Is your girlfriend Rich?

5. Aluminum car jack at Harbor Freight for $59.99! Woot!

Let's not forget Cyber Monday is coming up which is part 2 of the Black Friday Sales.

http://www.target.com/c/Target-cyber...2011/-/N-5q0f1

Last edited by Korian; 27 Nov 2011 at 03:29 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    That's right next to the Arcade, right? Across the street from Used Books?
    Right down the road from the video game store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!