Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shopping Season

1. Holiday Shopping Season

It's almost Black Friday and there are already good sales out there.

Get all your leaked Black Friday flyers here.

I won't be waiting in line Friday but I usually spend the morning online shopping where you can get almost all the sale items anyway.

Slick Deals is such a bunch of assholes. If you're just looking for games, use CAG's links.

3. I couldn't find anything great the in the leaked flyers. The 50" Panasonic plasma at BB is the only thing worth leaving the house for if I was in the market. Save me Fry's!

4. I'm not really looking for much. I'll probably keep an eye out for a bluray haul though.

5. Holy crap! http://www.breakoutbras.com/category/49 So, 4 bras for $50. 2 for $35 Grab bag. Know your size. Weird sizes, like mine. Potentially, I just saved roughly 150-200 dollars. Tell your woman folk.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

6. Am I to expect hideous prints or styles when I order this grab bag?

7. I doubt it. Looking around their site they didn't have many bras with any sort of prints. They'll probably be all beige.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

8. I may very well take advantage of that site. Thanks, M!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

My wife wants the PS3 holiday bundle for $200. That's a pretty good deal if you're in the market, since you get two games for the same price as the normal 160GB system. And anyone who buys a 320GB is a fool, since you can easily get a 500GB drive for the price difference between the 160GB and the 320GB. Or you will be able to again once Thailand dries off.

Tell her to get off of your PS3 and get back to the kitchen. There are sandwiches to be made.