Thread: Fireball and Fireball Charming

1. Fireball and Fireball Charming

I was looking to see what new sugoi anime figures Hobby Search had up, and ran across this amazing looking thing:

and HAD to know what it was from, so i looked it up:

Fireball Charming! It's a cg animated series of 13 2-minute episodes chronicling the life of a maiden robot and her big yellow butler robot. I don't have words to describe it. So watch it:

There's also Fireball, the original series to which Charming is a prequel. It doesn't look nearly as amazing but it's still funny and charming:

Donk

2. Okay, that episode of Fireball Charming is pretty awesome. Totally watching the rest now.

3. Clicked the link to watch the first episode and I didn't stop until was all over.

Fantastic. Everyone watch this.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I did the same thing, Timber, but then I went to sleep so I didn't have time to mention it here.

Awesome find!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I was watching this with Finch too, it's just so good!

6. Tried to watch some original Fireball after Charming and I could only make it through a couple shorts. The prequel is just on too much of a higher level, with vastly better comedic timing and being so much faster that the original feels like a school project in comparison.

They should make more! I want to buy this!

latetotheshowbutitsiokbecauseitisfinch.jpg

Robots!

this is better than anything the US disney has done in a while that isn't pixar