Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whoa - "Kara" Conceptual Demo by Quantic Dream

1. Whoa - "Kara" Conceptual Demo by Quantic Dream

I liked Omikron back in the day and enjoyed Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy despite its obvious issues plot-wise. I haven't played Heavy Rain yet but I've read good things. Now Quantic Dream comes out with this and, Jesus, if I'm not completely stoked to see what they've got in store for us next! Seriously, wow.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

2. Alas, probably doesn't have a whole lot to do with any game they're working on. And a PS3 tech demo can't really impress anymore in terms of, well... tech.

So... Pretty cool animated short.

3. I haven't seen light bloom and lens flare that awesome since the Star Trek reboot.

4. Omikron pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron. Yes, I am aware that's not how development works.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 09 Mar 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Indigo Prophecy pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Heavy Rain pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Heavy Rain pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the game, the entire development team was lobotomized and the whole thing went downhill faster than Enron.
    Exact same thing with Fahrenheit. Although that maybe got 2/3 of the way through before the script turned into something Beavis and Butthead wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    lobotomized
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    something Beavis and Butthead wrote.
    Hehe. He said "bottom."

Watched the video. That was really well done. Too bad it's not what they're working on =[
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. This video pissed me off. It started out awesome and then halfway through the demo, the entire lens flare team was lobotomized and the whole thing went down faster than Enron's mother.