Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Corpse Party

Does it have the "F Chan" seal of approval?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Id just take that money and put it towards a Vita. It plays all PSP games at 4x the res with second stick support.
    Or if you're not poor just get both that way you'll be able to play the PSP games that have never been released on PSN.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's well worth the $99 you can get a 3000 system for right now.
    Where is it for $99?

4. http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Po...2376516&sr=1-3

The PSP is a great system and I'm sure you'll find a lot of games you enjoy.
    Last edited by Timber; 27 Nov 2011 at 01:51 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I finally watched the trailer bbobb posted, and the other one on XSeed's website, and this looks really fucked up. I'll grab it as soon as I get through some of my DS stuff I'm playing at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. I really like this game. It isn't so much a "game", as it is a "run around a school, find stuff, and read a lot of text" experience. For some reason, though, it's just so fascinating. I don't think it'll win over anybody who doesn't care for "weeaboo anime" characters, but as somebody who has gotten rather annoyed a lot lately from typical Japanese characters, the ones in Corpse Party are actually interesting and I care about what happens to them.

I feel like $20 is a little too expensive for it, though. At $15 it would have been perfectly priced. But hey, what can you do.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Yeah it's very much a visual novel adventure game even with the 16 bit roaming around coating.

And all of the characters (aside from that annoying as fuck sister Yuka) are awesome that's most definitely true.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

YAY shidoshi is back! Password reset success!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Man, one of the downsides to having a hacked PSP is that I can't support this with cash moneys.

That's why I have a 2000 and a 3000 =]

I love me some PSPs.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery