Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Corpse Party

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Man, one of the downsides to having a hacked PSP is that I can't support this with cash moneys.
    Yeah, I'm stuck in the position of not being able to play any new digital games on my PSP, because of having it CFed up. Of course, I did that because the UMD drive on it died, so the only way to play half my library at this point is by finding digital copies of them.

For now I'm borrowing the PSP from work, but I figure I've got a few more months until the Vita, and then all of those problems are solved. It'll be my digital PSP machine, and my actual PSP can stick to being a broken, hacked piece of machinery.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Man, one of the downsides to having a hacked PSP is that I can't support this with cash moneys.
    You could buy the game on PSN and then download it from somewhere else. I often do that when the pirated version is better (more often than it should be).

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    That's why I have a 2000 and a 3000 =]

I love me some PSPs.
    Why do you have both?

And while we're on the subject, which one is better? I've actually heard the screens on the the 3000 have issues compared to the 2000, which I'm seeing on Ebay rather cheap. Also, the 2000 can download and play games just like the 3000 can, yes? Forgive me, I know fuck-all about PSPs at the moment.

Also, what's a good size memory stick to pick up for a PSP? Now sure of the average file size of things like downloadable games and save files.

Or should I just fucking wait for the Vita?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. If you want to spend a little, get a 2000 psp (it does everything the 3000 does with the exception of having a built in microphone. Considering the 2000 has a better screen, that's a worthy trade off).
    If you're baller and are going to want a Vita, get that.
    I have a CF 1000 that I never touch anymore, a CF 2000 that I use once in a while, and a 3000 that I use a bit more than that.
    I'd recommend at least an 8 gig memory stick. Most games are a gig or less.

Supposedly the 3000 has better coloring than the 2000, but the screen appears to have some kind of interlacing. I love my 3000, but I've never used a 2000 so I can't compare it.

6. So apparently the full title of this was Corpse Party: Blood Covered Repeated Fear. That's fantastic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You could buy the game on PSN and then download it from somewhere else. I often do that when the pirated version is better (more often than it should be).
    Can I get it from a computer and use it without DRM problems on a PSP not signed into a PSN account? Therein lies the rub!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    That's why I have a 2000 and a 3000 =]

I love me some PSPs.
    Why do you have both?
    You can easily battery mod the 2000 and then just run custom firmware on it.

My 3000 is for legit purchases.

I've heard the screens had interlacing issues compared to the 2000, but whatever it does isn't enough for me to notice or care, even after almost 200 hours of Monster Hunter.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Thx, all.

10. Finished this yesterday. Easily one of the most fantastically engrossing I've played in 2011. Also easily one of my favorite releases of the year. Such a shocking turn of events compared to what I was expecting going in.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.