Thread: The Final Countdown in 2012: We Will All Die, or Will We?

The Final Countdown in 2012: We Will All Die, or Will We?

It's the final countdown as inner earth will start to self destruct. WWE superstar Evan Bourne also believes this. Will Christ return? I think that wether the predications are true or there was a error in schematics our world is headed in the wrong direction. I'm gonna spit some flow and then on the eve of 2012 we can party the night away.

2012 freestyle

"I feel at a loss for words shit's coming we can't avoid, inner earth baptized at birth. We all love, we all hate it's the wars we create. Weapons of Destruction only creates obstruction. Peace and Harmony better give in to your honesty. Let the children be free, stop spreading disease. Everything is fading, hope is escaping, the tide of time channels the waves of our inner soul let's reach out and meet our goals. When the earth starts to crumble I'll be popping champagne hands to the sky ready to die. I fear no God only the loss and the crossroads we will meet things I'll never complete. Ready to go, hope I die slow."
    Last edited by Korian; 27 Nov 2011 at 02:00 AM.

2. Are you a real person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

"I'm real and free. I speak volumes without speakers, all black sneakers. Asian boy swag, still getting paid. No more worries just trading stories, the end is near have no fear"

4. Most dudes are actually like Korian. More than not.

Pray for the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Why would I wish for the end
    When I've money to spend?
    All my life had to fight
    To stay out of the pen.
    Dressed in all black
    From black hats to black Tims.
    Only puttin' in work
    No time for no hymns.
    So until the world to my will bends
    I will never ever pray for the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. somebody's gonna die in 2012, you can put money on that