Thread: Disneyworld in Decmember

Disneyworld in Decmember

I should probably just message cow and chux directly....but

Does anyone know a way to land those tickets cheap? I was thinking about taking road trip down there in a week or two.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I should probably just message cow and chux directly....but
    You'd rather be trolled?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. FUCK YEAH BRO, CHUX SIGNAL ACTIVATED!

There is no cheap tickets, they just become more cost effective the longer you stay. Like a 1 day park hopper is something like $75 but a week is $250(making these figures up, but that's the idea).

5. Also, 12/17 is going to be the last day you'll want to be there. After that day (last saturday before Christmas) shit gets R E T A R D E D. Case in point, a few years ago we went the week before the week before Christmas. The wait time on Haunted Mansion went from 13 minutes that friday to 220 minutes on that Saturday before Christmas.

At least now buttplant26 can be the answer to "who the fuck would want to go to Disney World?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    FUCK YEAH BRO, CHUX SIGNAL ACTIVATED!

There is no cheap tickets, they just become more cost effective the longer you stay. Like a 1 day park hopper is something like $75 but a week is $250(making these figures up, but that's the idea).
    well, I know a few years back you could pick "frequent flyer tickets" up cheap on ebay. But it looks like everyone figure that one out as they now go for 2$ more than just going to the park and buying the ticket.

I also heard that the Mickey's Christmas Party tickets are cheaper. Confirm/deny?