Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: December Haul 2011

1. It has an ulcerated ass, perforated esophagus, and bloated liver.

Both from Goozex. I need to hurry up and play NFS and get it sent back out before it drops in value.

3. Nook tablet as an early gift from my chick. She said Ive been talking about getting one so much that she better give it to me now before I just get it on my own. I'd post impressions but it says to give it a full charge before turning it on. Sucks.

Kmart haul:

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Nook tablet as an early gift from my chick. She said Ive been talking about getting one so much that she better give it to me now before I just get it on my own. I'd post impressions but it says to give it a full charge before turning it on. Sucks.
    From what I read, the NT is locked down (unlike Nook Color) so it might be impossible to root. However, you can still install any market apps. People have reported that Netflix looks noticeably better than Nook Color/Kindle Fire because of the extra ram.

6. I watched a YouTube last night that showed how to root it. Will be doing sooner or later. Netflix looks pretty great on the thing. Bought a couple books. Im kinda pissed at myself though. I bought a $30 screen protector before reading any reviews and it is. Omega garbage. The was supposed to say complete garbage, but I will keep it. Anyway instead of being invisible like the package stated, it added a grainy rainbow effect. What a fucking waste.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    how is the tallgeese 3
    S-Tier in its cost bracket. Great suit.

8. That Gundam game actually looks really good...

9. Got a DC pad and the Punisher (Xbox) for $10 total today at 2nd and Charles...and sold a bunch of my mom's books there for $60.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Just got a nice duffle bag sized rolltop backpack from Chrome, it seems like it may be invincible.
    I got curious about this and did a search. Turns out Chrome makes the definitive messenger bag for couriers in NYC. I've seen that logo for years and never knew what company it was. That said, these things are expensive and don't seem as useful as I'd need them to be at least for carrying lunch and a book (or Kindle if Santa decides I've been a good boy this year). Do you have a recommendation of such an awesome weatherproof messenger bag?
    Last edited by Razor Ramon; 04 Dec 2011 at 07:21 PM.