Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY, Some Intelligent Entertainment!

1. Nah. I don't watch TV (or that show) but I don't look at those promos with the same reaction as I do with this--it's akin to Youtube clips acted by/produced by high school kids thinking they're funny. I have a weird sense of humor (not morbid, just stupid) so I like dumb shit like a lot of those Sonic commercials. The parodies make me cringe like this thing.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Dec 2011 at 02:10 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Looks about on par with New Girl.
    What. How could you be more wrong?

3. The New Girl wouldn't be so bad if there weren't a show that does the cute, nerdy, self-deprecating female lead thing better than it ever has or will be done: 30 Rock. I guess New Girl is cool for people who find Liz Lemon prohibitively funny?

4. What? It's a pretty different angle; and she's not really self-deprecating more than she is just bad at being normal. Seriously, I can see comparing the two, but I can't see claiming that one lives in the other's shadow. And compared to this, it doesn't even have a laugh track, which immediately puts it far beyond.

5. I actually really like New Girl. And I dislike Zooey Deschanel.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 04 Dec 2011 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The New Girl wouldn't be so bad if there weren't a show that does the cute, nerdy, self-deprecating female lead thing better than it ever has or will be done: 30 Rock. I guess New Girl is cool for people who find Liz Lemon prohibitively funny?
    Both of those shows are terrible.

7. You're terrible.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. 30 Rock is pretty awesome, stop smoking crack Yoshi.

9. In favor of an inferior version of cocaine? Not likely.