Thread: Anyone Heard of Tattoon Master?

1. Anyone Heard of Tattoon Master?

I've never heard anyone talk about this series. I've only seen the first episode. But it looks pretty good. Good cast and everything. Are there anyone here that have seen Tattoon Master and would like to share your opinions?
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

2. I read somewhere it was very bad,but since i can't remember where and provide you with concrete facts,i will let the privilege of informing you to someone else.

3. Very bad huh? I thought the first episode was kinda good. But I also haven't seen that much animes to be a good judge.

4. What're you talking about? That's one of the many unfinished series that were really funny. Watch the second episode (the last one) and you'll love the end. Its funny. I love the main character's dad, he's hilarious.:jest:

5. Ah, yes... actually, I think GR gave it nice reviews...
    ...and they never finished it?
    Well... is I'm gonna be an Angel gonna suffer the same fate? I know some people into that one...

6. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    Well... is I'm gonna be an Angel gonna suffer the same fate? I know some people into that one...
    I'm Gonna Be An Angel is an iffy title. Its being brought to the US by that new anime company, SyncPoint.

Most animes that are unfinished are produced by the company called "Anime Works" They have some finished series though too. Anime Works did the unfinished animes of Dragon Half, Elf Princess Raine and some others. I do know that ADV does make some unfinished animes as well, like Dragoon.

7. Yeah I thought it was pretty funny the guy's dad act. If i treated my dad like that he woulda beat my ass a long time ago.

8. Speaking of never finished does anyone know if any more episodes of Angel Sanctuary are being made?

Later all...

9. Originally posted by 2D4EVER
    Speaking of never finished does anyone know if any more episodes of Angel Sanctuary are being made?

Later all...
    Not that I know of.Which distributer?