Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How do I apply for a Writing Position on TNL?

I see what you're saying, but I'm a weirdo about it. I also don't get very real about very much stuff on here, outside of PMs with some long time homeboys, and the music and art threads.

Anything I write, I always keep to myself. If it comes out, it comes out in a song at which point I've buried shit so deep it puts that ass to sleep.

Protip: I'm not really writing about robots and shit most of the time.

I think blogs are ok if they have the ability to be informative to some one. Like Marks blog. That kind of lets you look into that whole biking world of where he lives.

They're kind of useless if you're going to use them to shout into the void to boost your own self esteem. You can do that on message boards :]

Sending Freelance work to IGN and Honest Gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think blogs are ok if they have the ability to be informative to some one. Like Marks blog. That kind of lets you look into that whole biking world of where he lives.
    I dig that blog. It's interesting, well written, and well designed. Even if I don't always agree with his design choices (because I'm a hardline snooty motherfucker) it is obvious that he puts a lot of thought, and work into it.

1 rejection email this morning. This is like asking girls out, the more you ask the better the chance.

6. Don't ask them. Tell them.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

What should I say Andrew?

"You'll love it you dirty little whore, stop squirming."

"You're gonna take all 3" of my cock, and you're gonna tolerate every second of it"

I am not a quitter, working on a blog here as a litmus test. Writing is like chemistry if you have the wrong formula you can create a horrible mess, if you have the right one you can create a masterpiece.