Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Signifigcant Event of 2011

The Most Signifigcant Event of 2011

Mine would be ending our campaign in Iraq. So sad to see so many deaths all based on a lie.

2. Me, getting an original copy of the Charles Manson "LIE" LP from 1970.

Glenn Beck going off the air kind of sucked. Uh, is this personal significant or worldly significant?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Sats have you written Manson? I have his address I'm writing him for his autograph. It's worldly or personal.

4. The McRib coming back.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. No, Holy Wow! This post right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Sats have you written Manson? I have his address I'm writing him for his autograph.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Return of Mortal Kombat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The McRib coming back.
    I enjoy the Mcrib I get the combo and the extra one for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Return of Mortal Kombat.
    I think for Gamers it's great but how does it affect our lives? Macho Man dying also goes on my list.

The death of Randy Savage was a difficult day for me. I came very close to having to leave work early.<br>
    <br>
    The death Steve Jobs was a bummer... but only because I fear for the future of a company whose products and services I enjoy.<br>
    <br>
    Seeing the Thermals for the first time kicked my ass SO HARD that it made me change my views on what a band can, and maybe even should be.<br>
    <br>
    Getting my electric cigarette was pretty awesome. I "smoke" wherever and whenever I want, and I don't feel bad about it, or wake up with lung pain, or cough up awful things.<br>
    <br>
    Almost dying twice really made me aware of what matters. I can say with certainty that it is not what pretty much any of you think &lt;3<br>
    <br>
    I just got a manual ceramic burr grinder for my birthday. I fully expect this to be a life changing experience... but I can't say yet, as I've not yet had the occasion to try it out.

I didn't put any of that html shit in there. wtf TNL