Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimchi Appreciation Thread

Kimchi Appreciation Thread

I love Kimchi. I can eat it right out of the container. I enjoy it best on white rice. How do you like it?

2. I'm a big fan of the cucumber variety

3. I like a little bit with my bulgogi.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bulgogi is god. Kimchi mixed with that is pure sex.

I will eat kimchi straight up out of the jar that I keep in my fridge. Shit is legit, and is good for your digestion.

6. I like it a lot! It is an aquired taste, which is different from being a "difficult food".
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Kimchi with a little gaegogi is nice after a long day in the cold.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Apparently if you eat the gaegogi, the cold doesn't bother you anymore and your sexual stamina increases mightily. I've never been bothered much by winter weather, and I was already a sexual T-Rex, so I can't vouch for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. I'd rather eat sauerkraut. I hate Kimchi.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.