Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: New Louis C.K. at NOON TODAY

1. What's interesting is that a lot of the comments on that torrent are very critical, which is really unusual for that particular community. Even the apology itself is pretty uncharacteristic.

And make no mistake, it was going to be on TPB no matter what, so it seems like the better tactic is just making people not WANT to torrent it rather than not ABLE to torrent it.

All that stuff he said about stealing from corporations vs. stealing from a dude who you know and have seen is very true for most people.

I want to know what the big baby dick joke was =[
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Again. Make something people want, make it as easy (or easier) to buy as it is to steal and watch what happens.

I was watching it via thumb drive on my 360 within 8 minutes of clicking "buy"

I didn't have to watch some fucking commercial after spending money or get stuck with piece of shit DRM. Perfect.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Louie cries like a bitch on NPR

Crying over Patrice O'Neal, which is pretty understandable

7. I am slow sometimes and it takes me a while to notice these things. I just saw this thread today and am downloading now, and will be watching with my girlfriend tomorrow night via 360. Good to hear the file plays just fine that way, the 360 can be a pain in the ass about some formats (thinking .mkv here specifically).

James

Mkv is the only one that really seems to give me grief anymore.

It's getting there...

9. I'm glad to hear that there are at least 100,000 of us who arent total cunts.

10. Everyone in that piratebay seed thread really needs to be thrown into a volcano.