Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortune Street (Wii)

1. Fortune Street (Wii)

Itadaki Street quietly made its US debut this month.

Looks nice! I can't be the only reformed chan who used to pine for these. Anyone pick it up yet?

2. I used to want it, then I read some reviews and said nothankyou.jpg

3. I never even opened my PSP version from like four years ago.

So, no, I guess I don't want it.

4. Chox must've gone into reviews thinking this would be something other than Monopoly with stock trading. You don't have to read reviews to know that's THE BEST THING EVER.

I don't want to pay $50 for it because no one else will play it with me EVER. I'd be tempted at $40 though!

Itadaki Street Portable was a whole lot of fun. I kind of wish this one didn't have Mario characters and Mii nonsense, though. I kind of doubt it'll sell very well anyway. I especially like that one of the Dragon Quest characters featured on the front is Young Yangus. You know, from Young Yangus and the Mysterious Dungeon WHICH WAS NEVER RELEASED IN THE US AND THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.
    Donk

Supposedly it takes forever to play one game, unless you screw with the options big time.

6. ): Yeah... a single game can take a few hours, so it's a time sink that's not worth everyone's time. i'll get it if you do, arobimi and ~ we can do math for hours on end. ~ *wink*
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Supposedly it takes forever to play one game, unless you screw with the options big time.
    I was looking forward to this, but I don't have any yuppie republician friends to play it with who.

1.) Are interested
    2.) Can take time out of their busy lives to play it.

Guess I'll just play it with my Momma and Daddy.

I really like Mario, I really like Dragon Quest, so Santa will probably bring it for me under the tree this year.

I've been a good boy, unlike chux, and Yoshi
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

8. You better fucking watch it, mister.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You better fucking watch it, mister.
    Sure big boss brotha

Does anybody know if you can trade off your wiimote to play this game, or do you need 2-4 wiimotes to play? Also, is this game online? That would be nice if it were.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 11 Dec 2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Added questions
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    .......from Young Yangus and the Mysterious Dungeon WHICH WAS NEVER RELEASED IN THE US AND THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.
    Roguelikes are far more popular in Japan than the U.S, and while roguelikes are big in the underground/indy scene in the west, high-profile, commercial releases rarely ever sell well with the exception of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

PS: I love Roguelikes, and would've bought Yangus if it was released here.