Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Move should die a horrible death. Cold, alone, and unloved.
    nah, theyve done some interesting things with it, and they have put it into many mainstream games with much success. Its doing things right, its just too late out of the gate.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Not even close. Hell, almost every release prior to Bayonetta was materially better on 360.
    puh-leeze

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Unlikely. How many games is that actually true?
    They made Vanquish using the PS3 as the lead platform and both versions were identical. They're aiming to do the same here so I'd say that gives this really good odds of working out, unless they're reusing code from Konami and something about that fucks up. Which is entirely possible, but I still have faith in Platinum.

When I see the word "Revengeance" I keep thinking of this game:

Warning: Some scenes may be too intense for those who do not seek vengeance.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. This game is Nick Rox approved

6. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. oh my god it looks so good

8. ~wrong

it's that ninja gaiden title everyone wanted this year, but pushed into next

9. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    oh my god it looks so good
    Yes!