Page 1 of 33 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2K12

1. NBA 2K12

Let's discuss 2011-12 season here instead of last year's playoff thread.

Celtics lost the CP3 sweepstakes, but is close to getting David West. This is a good move if he can stay healthy. Also got rid of Big Baby Bum and received Brandon Bass.

Not sure why they signed Green to a 1-yr 9 mil deal, he isn't worth that at all.

2. Lakers' season preview:

3. Sold the Ferrari for a Kia.

4. So are the Lakers happy they didn't get CP3?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So are the Lakers happy they didn't get CP3?
    well they could still deal for d-Howard
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. Yeah, I'm sure that's their plan. But I think their original plan was to get CP3 in a way that they would still be in the running for Howard. There are issues with CP3's knees but if I were the Lakers, I'd be upset that a trade that helped the Hornets (the one they got in the end was for younger talent, but the one that got shot down was for better current talent) got nixed in favor of a deal that helps a team that plays in the same arena as I do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that's their plan. But I think their original plan was to get CP3 in a way that they would still be in the running for Howard. There are issues with CP3's knees but if I were the Lakers, I'd be upset that a trade that helped the Hornets (the one they got in the end was for younger talent, but the one that got shot down was for better current talent) got nixed in favor of a deal that helps a team that plays in the same arena as I do.
    I saw David Stern on the streets yesterday. I didn't hackle him though.

8. Some sad dudes:

9. Jeff Green is out for the year (maybe end of his career) because of heart surgery (hello curse of Reggie Lewis).

Fuck Ainge for trading away Perkins for nothing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Some sad dudes:

#funeral
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion