Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1929313233

Thread: NBA 2K12

1. The Lakers aren't that lucky. This could still blow up in their face. Howard hasn't signed an extension with them and word from his camp is that he won't as he wants to see how things go in L.A. If it doesn't work out, he's probably going to sign with Dallas. This is a huge gamble for the Lakers because Andrew Bynum was for sure going to re-sign and now they no longer have him. If they don't win it next year, they will be without Howard and Bynum. Sure, they've put themselves in a good position to win it all, but now all the pressure's on them and they have a lot to lose.

And yes, what were the Magic thinking?

2. Lakers weren't going to win a championship with the team they had. Bynum's obviously become one of the league's top big men but they needed to make a change.

3. So the Chris Paul trade gets vetoed for being unfair yet this one goes through without a hitch?

lol NBA

4. Lol Stern.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. basketball reasons

6. Hornets were owned by NBA, which includes Stern. He was smart enough to realize that was a bs trade and vetoed it. Too bad they also didn't own the Magic.

It really seems like teams like to get screwed by Lakers and keep them in title contention year after year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. "tell me how my ass tastes" - David Stern

8. "Tell me how my ass taste."

Get it rite Diff.

9. Justin Timberlake buying a stake in the Grizz:

http://m.nbcsports.com/rotoworld-main-headlines/sport/rotoworld-hl-nba?article=771676