Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pushmo (3DS)

1. Pushmo (3DS)

aka Hiku-osu or Pullbox is probably the best thing Nintendo has put out this year and a great original title the system could use. In many ways it feels like Picross tile sets combined with platforming. Rules are simple:

1. You have to reach the top of each puzzle and rescue a kid to exit, the exit isn't available unless that layer is extended at least one tile.
    2. The maximum you can pull any set out is three tiles.
    3. You can drag blocks out or pull them from the side as well, but you can't move a piece if it causes you to fall off a ledge.

The 250 levels cover both cute pixel pictures and more devious abstract levels. The included editor is easy to use though levels can only be shared through QR pictures.

Anyone else try this yet?
    Last edited by Low; 12 Dec 2011 at 10:28 PM.

2. YAH, I DID!

I like it! I'm seeing a lot of fun custom levels on tumblr and other boards that i can't play because i'm not far enough into the game to be able to play them.
    Donk

3. Any chance we'll see custom Finch levels????

4. Perhaps! I think i can make ANYTHING i want now. Even those 2-star puzzles get pretty devious. The later ones must get REALLY tough.
    Donk

5. I bought it and got bored before the tutorial ended.

This looks adorable, I totally want it.

I'm gonna ignore Compass and get it anyway =X
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. You probably should.

I just wanted it to be more Picross, less Catherine. 100% less preferably.

8. Anyone wanna drop a subtle hint to a brother in need on puzzle 180 (rocket ship,) because I'm stumped?Edit: got it. I hate that eureka moment where you realize how far up your ass your head has been.
    Last edited by Shine; 14 Jan 2012 at 04:38 AM.

9. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fa0757a132ce0dc138c71bdf7c3c940f.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	394.6 KB 
ID:	64299

For those that missed it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fa0757a132ce0dc138c71bdf7c3c940f.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	394.6 KB 
ID:	64299

For those that missed it.
    Some of fan made puzzles look great, refuse to touch them til I clear all 250 in the main game though.