Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Freelancing for Gaming Sites and Print Magazines and Getting Your Screenplays, Poems Out There

Freelancing for Gaming Sites and Print Magazines and Getting Your Screenplays, Poems Out There

Working on a thread for freelance jobs for the Gaming industry. Let's compare notes.

http://videogamejournalismjobs.com/
    Last edited by Korian; 15 Dec 2011 at 12:19 AM.

How about you fuck right the fuck off instead... Hm?

Until I get a writing job I'll be here.

4. My advice is don't.

Korian, can you post a sample paragraph or two of the rejected submission that you made?

6. It's ironic that Korian posts so much about wanting to work as a videogame journalist yet none of his posts are actually about video games.

This is all part of elaborate troll from a mod that knows how to use proxy servers. There is no way that korian is real.

A real person wouldn't hit adulthood and not be aware of how bad their writing is.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    This is all part of elaborate troll from a mod that knows how to use proxy servers. There is no way that korian is real.

A real person wouldn't hit adulthood and not be aware of how bad their writing is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	63923

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Korian, can you post a sample paragraph or two of the rejected submission that you made?
    I will put up a full review as a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    My advice is don't.
    Threatened for your job?