Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roku boxes

1. The Roku has been on woot a ton recently. It's on sellout.woot today even.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    The Roku has been on woot a ton recently. It's on sellout.woot today even.
    That's the exact same one I have and I don't think there is much of a reason to pay more for the newer model.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Yeah I have only heard good things about Roku. You should definitely get it for him.

4. Got one, it's nice! XD model. Does what I want it to, keeps the 360 as a dedicated fightmansgames machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I have been looking at one of these or an AppleTV, this one's big advantage is that it has HBO Go. But then, so will the 360 in a couple months...

6. Bought one for my parents for Christmas. My parents are technologically inept, so I can't wait for them to try it.

7. If you want to go super cheap, I've seen this RCA player popping up in Wal-marts. Under $50, super-small, and it does 1080p, unlike the lowest-tier Roku.

8. The no-name boxes always have the most horrible, sluggish, bare-bones ui that it's not even worth it.

9. RCA is a huge name though. Or was. Fifty years ago.

Have any of you had an trouble setting this guy up. My room mate is setting up his and I think he is about to cry. It won't log into our network, no matter what password he uses or what settings he changes on the router.

I'll probably fix it tomorrow, but I thought I'd ask before I spent an hour goolging for an FAQ.