Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steam Holiday Sale - Dec 19th through Jan 1st

1. Hard Reset for 5 bucks. I think I'll bite at that price.

Got the Jamestown achievement and it gave me "Bunch of Heroes" as the gift. Looks like a twin stick shooter. Any good?

2. Skyrim and Hard Reset on sale? Achievements for games I almost entirely own? Merry fucking Christmas to meeeeeee!

3. I bought Skyrim and Arkham City for as much it would have cost me to buy Skyrim by itself at Best Buy. I love steam. I'm seriously set until the next sale.

4. I've only bought like 2 games during this sale and I think I'm set for the next 3 years with everything I've bought at other sales.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. I've got NOTHING but coal after doing 10 of these achievements. Not faaaaaiiiirrrrrrr

6. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Hard Reset for 5 bucks. I think I'll bite at that price.

Got the Jamestown achievement and it gave me "Bunch of Heroes" as the gift. Looks like a twin stick shooter. Any good?
    Apparently it sucks something fierce. But it has an achievement associated with it at least

7. Anyone want to trade something for the achievement? I've got everything in the list a page back plus a new coupon for 50% off Worms

8. Got another game. 4 games, 6 coupons, 11 coal so far.

9. 16 coal, 2 coupons, 14 of the coal turned into 2 more coupons.

...none of which I can use. Luckily a friend generously traded me a Sonic Generations 50% off. That I WILL use.

The Gift Pile... she's a harsh mistress.

10. I was thinking about getting Fallout 3 but I played it on 360 and have all the dlc there, plus I'd probably just play New Vegas if I wanted to play Fallout again.

I'll be getting Batman, I've had so much fun with city and I'd like to see the story leading up to it.