Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steam Holiday Sale - Dec 19th through Jan 1st

1. Why is it such a pain to add games to your wishlist? The regular store menu doesn't have the option and I can't find it when actually looking at games.

2. Turned 7 coal into Stalker: Call of Pripyat. Anyone interested?

3. Unwrapping Valve coupons makes me feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween. I have THREE now and I own all Valve games like most people do.

Anybody want some?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Why is it such a pain to add games to your wishlist? The regular store menu doesn't have the option and I can't find it when actually looking at games.
    It's on the right side of most individual game pages. If you're using the website as opposed to Steam itself, make sure you log in first.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I've got NOTHING but coal after doing 10 of these achievements. Not faaaaaiiiirrrrrrr
    Same. 10 coal, 2 coupons and a copy of Flight Control.

6. now I have 3 coal and an extra coupon. 50% off Orcs Must Die.

7. I crafted 7 coal into a Serious Sam First Encounter coupon. I don't think I'll be crafting coal again. I'd rather have the entries into the giant Steam drawing.

James

8. I'm going to be away Friday and Saturday, so I need to get my shit done as much as possible before then.

But yeah, done crafting coal.

9. I will craft all the coal I can, because the best odds are a prize that 500 (or 1000?) will get and there's millions of people doing tons of this shit. I'll take all my chances with as much coal as I can craft.

10. Holy shit that AAAAAAAh for the Awesome achievement is hard.

Then again, that game has always been insanely difficult. MAN is it awesome.