Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Jong-Il Is NO MORE

1. Kim Jong-Il Is NO MORE

One of the world's most infamous dictators and a hell of a narcissist, Kim Jong-il, has died at age 69.
    South Korea is under military alert. Let's hope Kim Jong-un won't be (much) worse than his father.

OK... discuss.

2. He was crazy, but no more narcissistic or irrational than any royal family IMO -- entitled douche bags with no sense of style.

The N. Koreans at least looked comfortable in their Westley from Star Trek style jump suit pajamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Rick Perry thought his name was "Kim Jong the Second."
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. I am tired of Rick Perry's dumb ass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post

...discuss.

6. I doubt North Korea will change. I think it will probably not happen until the regime is no longer sustainable. Kim's son has been groomed in this role for his entire life.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Rick Perry thought his name was "Kim Jong the Second."
    It's infuriating to see the idiots that are put in positions of power. I'd rather have Kim Jong Il run my country than that fucking retard.

8. The world of golf will never be the same without Dear Leader's regular 3-4 holes in one per game and standard score of around 40-ish.

James

9. That's nothing. The man once got 11 holes in one in one game. He truly was the son of heaven.