Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Radar SNES/Genesis Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Neo home system: $125-$250 depending on condition, mods, etc. Most good games are still fairly expensive. Also, I have a couple of spare NGH systems, wink wink.
    I just wanted to add that if you went the home system route you could always get a Phantom I Converter so you can play MVS carts on the home system. Though it's probably the priciest route. Since I think the Phantom I will cost you as much as the system.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. But what the phantom costs will be offset when you buy the mvs version of metal slug as opposed to having to buy the aes.

3. My roommate and I still can never beat Pocky and Rocky. Feels impossible.

Hagane and Hyper Zone.

Alright here's my favorite SNES game it is funny, and has some amazing music and platforming. Any Goemon game I've played has been great.

5. That game is so hard.

I've never made it past the 3rd level, even playing co-op.

Really? I beat it alone, last boss is worth seeing.

7. I never beat it either, yet love the game to no end based on its charm. I should really beat it. Thanks for bringing it up.

This is great too, hard but more puzzle elements.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post

This is great too, hard but more puzzle elements.
    I rented this one as a kid, and I LOVED it. I need to buy this one some time!

I got to level 3 of the Mickey Mania game today, and unfortunately the "boss" was one of those damn Mode 7 levels. Luckily the Mode 7 stuff is usually pretty short, but I wish there was a way to tell for sure if some of these games utilize a lot of mode 7 or not. I guess I just gotta dig really deep into the reviews to find out.

10. SNES and Genesis Batman were both good. Very different game styles, though.

Don't get Genesis Batman lol tons of flashing lights and crazy graphical effects.