Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Radar SNES/Genesis Games

Another gem but hard to find.

2. Genesis Batman isn't as awesome as the NES one, but it's quite good. The soundtrack rocks too.

Genny Batman most the most impressive graphically for the system.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I just wanted to add that if you went the home system route you could always get a Phantom I Converter so you can play MVS carts on the home system. Though it's probably the priciest route. Since I think the Phantom I will cost you as much as the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    But what the phantom costs will be offset when you buy the mvs version of metal slug as opposed to having to buy the aes.
    I wouldn't get the Phantom-1. There are some compatibility issues with a number of games, especially the newer ones. A better bet is the Super MVS Converter II.

There is a dude on Neo-geo.com that can fix either the Phantom or Super MVS converter to work with everything.

FWIW, John has a better experience than many with the P-1, his Neo system doesn't have scaling issues or anything with it.

I'm leaving in a minute but try Lagoon the music is epic, Lufia 2 there's a glitch in the game but it has killer puzzles, Boogerman

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    There is a dude on Neo-geo.com that can fix either the Phantom or Super MVS converter to work with everything.

FWIW, John has a better experience than many with the P-1, his Neo system doesn't have scaling issues or anything with it.
    I lucked out in buying that Neo system off of you.

I haven't tried any of the newer games with it, but what is wrong with it that the newer games don't work. IE how does he fix it?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Does anyone here happen to have a spare Genesis model 1 AC adapter (model #1602)?

I just realized the Model 1 I bought recently needs a different AC adapter than the Model 2 adapter I already have (model #MK1632).

John: it's something about rerouting the pins or something, the few newer games used some pins that the P1 didn't pass to the aes or something like that. Rage of the Dragons works on yours, but I think anything newer like Metal Slug 5 or SSV won't work. No big deal, as they have good ports on other systems imo.

Jyoung: the model 1 is a really common AC adapter if you don't mind a non-Sega plug. I'd imagine there are lots of em on ebay cheap.

Also, you can use a TG16, Neo Geo (9v or 10v models), or Super Famicom AC adapter if you have any of those. You can NOT use a NES adapter (although you can use a Genny mk1 adapter on the NES.)