Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Radar SNES/Genesis Games

1. I know I probably sound like I'm talking out of my ass because this happens to me so much, but I've had that game in here countless times and it sat and sat and sat and it was marked $6.99. Couldn't give it away. I about threw up in my mouth when I saw how much it goes for on auction. Of course, I've not seen one since I learned of it's true value.

2. Tiny Toons Adventures Wacky Sports Challenge (SNES)

Badass 4-player party game.

3. Alien 3 SNES is a really nice atmospheric game with a ton of bullshit padding... the Genny game is more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I played the SNES version first and loved it. The graphics spoiled me. I couldn't get into the Sega version later on.
    Cabinets
    Squirrel

5. I loved it when it was new, going back to it was painful beyond belief. Kind of like Castlevania 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I've had Hagane for a long time - bought it from Blockbuster ages ago, and it's incredible. It's basically Strider in Japan, and controls really well. Umihara Kawase is a must-play too. It's a platformer that relies heavily on fishing line grappling hook physics. It's tough at times, but fun.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Mutant League Hockey and Football

8. Krusty's Funhouse (Lemmings-style puzzle platformer) was good, and I doubt that it's rare or expensive.
    I played the SNES version first and loved it. The graphics spoiled me. I couldn't get into the Sega version later on. CabinetsSquirrel
    I keep hoping for an Alien 3 SNES fan edit with Genesis gameplay and maps. It did a great job of emulating Alien's intense 'escape before the facility self destructs' moments, but yeah, it never looked or sounded that great.
    Last edited by Taito; 22 Dec 2011 at 04:46 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Taito View Post
    Krusty's Funhouse (Lemmings-style puzzle platformer) was good, and I doubt that it's rare or expensive.
    The only good Acclaim Simpsons game. Probably because it wasn't really a Simpsons game at all.

10. The SNES/GEN Blizzard games are crazy good. Blackthorne gets no respect.

Jurassic Park 2 is pretty understated, too.