Thread: Resident Evil: Downfall (3DS)

Resident Evil: Downfall (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    A third Resident Evil game for Nintendo 3DS appears to be in development.

Nintendo World Report spotted an article about Resident Evil: Degeneration-Damnation-Downfall 3D on Digital Spy before it was removed. Apparently the game's due out on Nintendo 3DS later this year.

Degeneration and Damnation apparently refer to movies that are included on the game cartridge. Downfall, however, is a reference to a game that takes place between Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, and features Claire Redfield, who witnesses the downfall of humanity.

3DS game Resident Evil Revelations, which launched earlier this year, was set between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5. Will Capcom announce Downfall at the E3 trade show next month?
    Link

Following up the best portable game ever is no small feat. I hope nothing changes except the story.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 09 May 2012 at 10:38 AM.

2. I know what everybody is thinking, don't do it. There is a card in your future if you do.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Following up the best portable game ever is no small feat.
    Truth.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Resident_Evil_Gaiden_Boxart.gif 
Views:	226 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	65724  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Skeptical that they would drop two original 3DS Resident Evil titles in one year.

I'll pick up Revelations once the next 3DS revision hits.