Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Jordans Release Causes Chaos, Violence

It's wrong for society.

2. Americans being violent over consumerism and how much they just want to spend their money on whatever they can? Who would think?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Being violent over consumerism is stupid. The prices on most things is just slight of hand. Very few things are worth anything close to what you pay. And the prices are set to justify other prices on other products. You're not suppose to be able to afford the 300$ brand x pants. They are suppose to make you want to settle for the 200$ brand x pants or rush to the store 5 months later when they mark the 300$ pare down. You think you're getting a deal, but you aren't. All the while, the 200 and 300 are made in the same factory as all the 20 and 50 $ pairs.

Its all a grand horse shit circus.

4. I don't think people are being violent over consumerism.

5. Our hotel was in Time's Square and we saw motherfuckers wrapped around the block and down the whole avenue in line for this shit at 1am.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. You didn't have a balcony I take it.

7. Camping out in front of a store for hours? What a bunch of sad, obsessed motherfuckers. And that's not even talking about a particularly cretinous breed who take "doorbuster" too literally at a store before fighting each other over a pair of shoes. I pity these fools.

I'd rather preorder online, even if it means waiting an extra 3-5 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Ridiculous.

Keep track of these people and keep them from having children.
    IBTN.

8. Just for kicks is a cool documentary about this. Even though I'm not a shoe nut, you best believe I'll be having a pair of the 2014 Nike Back to the Future self lacing shoes.